Annual Benefit Enrollment Information
- Annual Benefit Enrollment: May 15-30, 2019
- Benefits chosen during annual benefit enrollment will go into effect on July 1, 2019 and will end on June 30, 2020.
- Current health, and dental elections will carry over into the new plan year – no action required by you.
- Employees who have previously elected vision coverage and do not make a change during open enrollment will default to the VSP Plan. Employees who wish to elect the VSP Plus Plan must make an active election during open enrollment.
- If you want to make changes to your plans, you MUST log in to Workday between May 15 and May 30, to make new benefit selections.
- Your Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending, Commuter Accounts (QTA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) enrollment will not carry over. If you wish to participate in these programs in the July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020 plan year, you must log into Workday (Employee Self-Service) between May 15-30 and actively make your new elections.
What’s new for July 1, 2019?
- New VSP Vision plan options (VSP Vision and Vision Plus).
- Dental Provider change to Delta Dental
- Deductible reset for all plans
- Penn Medicine OnDemand (Previously FirstCall) expands to Consumer Plan enrollees and dependents age 14+ ($59/ visit)
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account IRS increase to $2,700
- Health Savings Account IRS increase for Family: $7,000 and Individual: $3,500
- Commuter (QTA) IRS increase to $265/ month
- Convenience Pharmacies to offer LG Select enrollees $0 copayment Hypertension and Cholesterol prescriptions
- New Medical ID cards: Updated claim addresses
- Delta Dental ID Cards
Check It Out: Annual Benefit Enrollment Presentation
Annual Benefit Enrollment Helpful Tips and Reminders
NEW! Vision Plan Summary
NEW! Delta Dental Summary
2019-2020 LG Health Employee Consumer At A Glance
2019-2020 LG Health Employee Select At A Glance
2019-2020 LGMG – TR Employee Select At A Glance
2019-2020 LGMG – TR Employee Consumer At A Glance
Express Scripts Formulary
Who are Eligible Dependents?