Annual Benefit Enrollment Information
- Annual Benefit Enrollment: May 15-31, 2023.
- Benefits chosen during the annual benefit enrollment will go into effect on July 1, 2023 and will end on June 30, 2024.
What’s new for July 1, 2023?
- Premiums for medical and dental will increase slightly with the new rates reflected on the first pay in July dated July 14, 2023.
- Note: Full-time medical, dental and vision premiums will now reflect for FTE of 0.9 or greater. The Part-time premiums will reflect for FTE of 0.5 – 0.8.
- Note: Employees enrolled in the LG Select or LG Consumer medical plans will receive new a new medical ID card in the mail. Please give the new card to your providers as information on the back of the card has been updated.
- Note: The LG Consumer medical plan will now reflect an embedded deductible. Please reference the Quick Link below labeled as “Medical Plans – Understanding Deductibles for LG Consumer Plan & LG Select Plan” for an explanation of how an embedded deductible works.
- Vision premiums will not increase.
- The Pharmacy Plan Administrator will change from Express Scripts to Southern Scripts with an enhanced plan design that will include lower co-pays for all prescriptions filled at any of the LG Health Convenience Pharmacy locations.
- Note: You will receive a new prescription ID card in the mail.
- Addition of a new employer paid care giver advocacy program, Wellthy, will be added for eligible employees of 0.5 FTE or greater. Wellthy is a leading caregiving support solution to provide support to families in areas such as aging parents, veteran’s benefits, special needs and more.
- The maximum amount an employee can contribute to a Health Care FSA for the 2023–2024 benefit plan year will increase to $3,050 in pre-tax earnings. This is an increase from the previous plan year limit of $2,850.
- The amount an employee can contribute in pre-tax earnings to a Health Savings Account (HSA), during the 2023-2024 benefit plan year, is $3,850 for individual coverage or $7,750 for family coverage. Employees age 55 and older may make an additional “catch-up” contribution of $1,000. Previous limits for the 2022-2023 plan year were $3,650/individual or $7,300/family.
- For those employees enrolled in Voluntary Short-Term Disability you will see a slight decrease in premiums. Employees electing Voluntary Short-Term Disability, for the first time during the annual benefit enrollment, will be required to answer medical questions to be approved for coverage.
Annual Enrollment Newsletter
LG Consumer Plan At A Glance – 07/01/2023
LG Consumer Summary of Benefits and Coverage – 07/01/2023
LG Select Plan At A Glance – 07/01/2023
LG Select Summary of Benefits and Coverage – 07/01/2023
Medical Plans – Understanding Deductibles for LG Consumer Plan & LG Select Plan
LG Health Prescription Co-Pays (Managed by Southern Scripts) for 07/01/2023
Dental Benefits Summary
Vision Benefits Summary
LG Health – Capital Enrollment Guide
LG Health – Capital Enrollment Guide (Spanish / Español)
LG Health Convenience Pharmacy
Workday Annual Enrollment Quick Reference Guide
FY24 Annual Benefit Enrollment Helpful Tips and Reminders
Keep checking back for updated links and information.