Annual Benefit Enrollment Information
- Annual Benefit Enrollment: May 15-31, 2022 – ENROLLMENT IS NOW CLOSED.
- Benefits chosen during the annual benefit enrollment will go into effect on July 1, 2022 and will end on June 30, 2023.
What’s new for July 1, 2022?
- Premiums for medical and dental will not increase for the fifth year in a row. Vision premiums will increase slightly due to enhancement to plan coverage.
- The Third Party Administrator will be changing from Trustmark to Capital Blue Cross (CBC). With this change all plan participants will receive new medical ID cards and prescription drug cards.
- Capital Blue Cross (CBC) will replace Highmark for the Tier 2 provider network.
- Increasing allowances for frames and contact lenses in vision program (Standard).
- Adding coverage for anti-glare, light re-active and progressive lenses in vision program (Plus).
- Minimal co-insurance modifications to acupuncture and massage therapy benefits.
- Telehealth Behavioral Health copays for Tier 1 providers will decrease from $30 to $15.
- Adding two new oncology procedures for Proton and car-t cellular therapies to Plan design.
- Addition of $5,000 co-pay for inpatient services at certain Tier 2 providers*
*Facilities include – Lebanon VA Medical Center, Nemours Children’s Hospital, Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center, Penn State Health/Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Reading Hospital, UPMC Harrisburg, UPMC Lititz, Wellspan Ephrata Community Hospital, Wellspan Good Samaritan Hospital and Wellspan York Hospital
LG Consumer Plan At A Glance
LG Select Plan At A Glance
Dental Benefits Summary
Vision Benefits Summary
FY23 Open Enrollment Guide & Provider Search
Capital Blue Cross (CBC) – My Health Toolkit Flyer
Express Scripts Flyer
Keep checking back for updated links and information.