Virtual Health Care Visits Available for LG Health Employees
What is OnDemand?
OnDemand is Penn Medicine’s virtual care telemedicine practice which provides virtual visits via telephone and/or video for minor illnesses and injuries, such as sore throat, pink eye, urinary tract infections, rashes and headache. Nurse practitioners staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How does OnDemand Work?
- Connect by calling 717-544-2222.
- For a video visit: The staff will walk employees through the MyChart mobile application login and video connection process. (Download the app at the App Store or Google Play. Or look for the App Store and Google Play icons at the bottom left of the MyLGHealth.org home page.)
- The nurse practitioner will conduct the virtual visit and provide appropriate next steps or treatment. This may include self-care, prescription medication, or a follow-up visit to a primary-care provider, urgent care or the emergency department.
- If an in-person, office-based appointment is recommended, the OnDemand team will help the employee schedule with an LG Health clinician at a convenient time and location. If the employee sees a clinician in person or goes to an urgent care or the ED, all standard copays or deductibles apply.
- Consumer plan Participants should refer to their insurance information for pricing<.li>
Penn Medicine OnDemand Webpage