Why use the Convenience Pharmacy?
The Lancaster General Health Convenience Pharmacies offer easy access to over-the-counter items and prescription fills/refills, including over-the-phone and on-line prescription refill services, home and desk-side delivery services, 717-544-5929 and www.LGHealth.org/refill).
When using the Convenience Pharmacy, employees also have access to the following benefits:
- Reduced costs: Employees pay the cost of the prescription or the insurance co-pay*, whichever is less. Co-pays are reduced when employees utilize the Convenience Pharmacy. See the Summary of Benefits and Coverage charts for further information.
- Employees can receive eligible maintenance medications (up to a 90-day supply) for less than three co-payments.
- You receive a 15% discount on all over-the-counter products, and additional 10% discount on monthly sale items.
- Ask for the selection of “Employee Only” discounted products available behind the counter. Click here to access a list of Employee Only products.
- Have the Convenience Pharmacy deliver your refrigerated and/or non-refrigerated prescriptions to your work location, without a delivery fee. (Note: Narcoticsor over-the-counter products are not eligible for delivery.) You must pay for your delivered prescriptions with a Benny Card, Health Equity Card or Credit Card online using the prescription refill service, www.LGHealth.org/refill, or over-the-phone, 717-544-5929. Call the Convenience Pharmacy at 717-544-5929 to Inquire about desk-side delivery services and locations.
- Home delivery for employees with 90 day supply for both non-refrigerated and refrigerated items and 30 day specialty medications.
- The Convenience Pharmacy can order most non-stocked items for you to pick-up on the next available business day.
*LG Consumer participants must first meet the deductible before co-pays go into effect.
LG Health Convenience Pharmacy: Lancaster General Hospital, First Floor
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm, Closed Sundays & Holidays
LG Health Convenience Pharmacy: Kissel Hill
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 7:30 pm, Closed Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays
LG Health Convenience Pharmacy Suburban Pavilion: Suburban Outpatient Pavilion, Third Floor
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Closed Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays
LG Health Convenience Pharmacy Columbia: Twin Rose Columbia location, First Floor
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Closed Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays
Email the LG Health Convenience Pharmacy at email@example.com